~CREATIVE TITLE~

This week, I thought I could blog about some of my favorites. Specifically, my favorite animals. As you know, I ADORE animals of all shapes and sizes, but there are a couple that just make my heartĀ sing! My absolute, all time favorite animals are dogs and snow leopards. I love them so much for very different reasons, but they always have stuck in my mind as my favorites. We all have our favorite animals, so go ahead and comment your favorites and check out last week’s post.

Dogs, in my opinion, are pure balls of sunshine and love that decided to come down from heaven. Seriously though, dogs areĀ the best thing to happen to the human race. They are used in so many ways, from hunting down drugs to just cuddling in bed. They are sweet, loving, and will adore you if they are raised right. There are also many, many breeds, so there are many types you can love. Each different breed has different qualities that make them special. You want a gorgeous, intelligent dog that can win awards? How about a purebred poodle? Rather have a cuddly, squishy dog that loves to sleep with you? Why not adopt a English bulldog? Trust me, adopt a dog, and your life will get SO MUCH BETTER.

Casey in Autumn-9.jpg Elektra Tig via Compfight

Snow leopards are easily my favorite big cat. They are secretive, mysterious cats that live in the frigid mountains. They have long, fluffy fur with and big tail, pale green eyes, and sharp fanged teeth. They are excellent predators, and can jump as far as 50 ft in the air. They often eat the blue Tibetan mountain sheep, and often kill prey by leaping from high peaks onto sheep with either a skull-crushing bite or cut to the throat. They are endangered because of their beautiful fur coats, since they are illegally poached. Luckily, they are raising awareness to help protect these stunning cats, and hopefully the species population will rise again.

4 thoughts on “~CREATIVE TITLE~

1. Hello ^-^
    I was looking through this post and I was randomly reminded that I was allergic to cats, so if snow leopards are part of the feline family wouldn’t that mean I’d be allergic to the big cats as well? Also, If you had to choose what kind of dog is your favorite? Welp if you want you can check out my blog?
    mkay bye,
    hmsjessica

2. Hi Jessica! Thanks again for checking out my blog! To answer your question, it really depends on what cats you are allergic to and how allergic you are. My dad, for example, is allergic to all cats except for big cats and Siamese. You -probably- aren’t, but keep in mind that I’m not an expert. To answer your question, I don’t have a favorite. Thanks again!

3. Ah, well… That happens to be a silly mistake. I do that to all of my blog posts when I can’t think of a title, and then fix it later. I may or may not forgot this time. Oops! >.<